Unless otherwise agreed, the goods sold are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, except for cosmetic products. For warranty issues, always contact the seller and provide a warranty certificate and purchase receipt.
The warranty period starts from the day following the day of delivery of the Product to the Buyer.
We offer a 6-month up to 2-year factory (manufacturer) warranty for electrical equipment sold by MyBeauty24 OÜ (depending on the product). For this purpose, we have marked the exact warranty period in the explanation of each electrical accessory in the MyBeauty24 e-shop.
For the furniture sold by MyBeauty24 OÜ (depending on the product), we offer a 1 to 2-year factory (manufacturer) warranty. For this purpose, we have marked the exact warranty period for each electrical accessory and furniture item in the MyBeauty24 e-shop.
The warranty covers the cost of repairing or replacing defects in workmanship, manufacturing defects and materials, and any defects caused to the device.
The furniture warranty is valid provided that the furniture assembly instructions have been followed during the installation of the Product, the furniture has been used for its intended purpose and has been properly maintained.
In order to exercise the rights arising from the warranty, the Buyer must notify MyBeauty24 OÜ of the defects that have occurred during the warranty period within a reasonable time (1 month) by submitting a written claim. The name of the defective Product (item no.) And a description of the defect must be indicated in the claim.
The precondition for the validity of the warranty is that the buyer has used the furniture and other interior elements for the intended purpose, the method of use, storage – maintenance and other instructions for use have been followed.
Non-conformances covered by the warranty may be rectified by repair or replacement of the product if repair is not possible.
When cleaning faucets and furniture, avoid cleaning agents or products containing alcohol, solvents, acids, abrasive particles.
Periodically check that the bolts, nuts and screws are fully tightened. To do this, you must first place the piece of furniture upside down on the floor.
Basic rule: do not use violence on the product – sharp tools, rough scouring pads, solutions, bleach, nail polish remover, vinegar, citric acid, abrasive scouring powders, abrasives, etc.
The warranty does not extend to:
– Mechanical damage to the products, breakage and unforeseen circumstances such as fire, flooding, vandalism, etc.
– Installation errors and product errors due to incorrect installation.
– The warranty does not apply if the furniture is broken due to excessive load.
– If the furniture has been repaired by the buyer or third parties during the warranty period without the prior written consent of MyBeauty24 OÜ.
– If the furniture has been damaged as a result of improper handling, storage or transport.
– The warranty does not cover damage caused by negligent use, damage, breakage or improper use of the furniture.
– The warranty does not cover normal discolouration, natural wear and tear of the furniture or minor defects that do not affect the intended use of the furniture (eg scratches on the surface).
– MyBeauty24 OÜ is not responsible for the depreciation of furniture.
If the buyer submits a claim for the goods and it turns out that there is no manufacturing defect, the buyer reimburses all costs related to resolving the claim (work, repair materials, expertise costs, etc.) according to the valid price list.
A defective or damaged product will be replaced in accordance with the laws of Estonia.
Warranty repairs are carried out on the basis of a purchase receipt stating the date of purchase of the product.
Leather is a pleasant and long-lasting furniture covering material, and its properties improve over time. However, it should not be forgotten that leather is a genuine natural material that needs proper care to maintain a fresh look.
SKIN CARE AND PROTECTION
In the case of artificial leather, the base layer is a fabric and the top layer is 100% polyurethane. Due to the strong top layer, the need for maintenance of such leather products is completely different from that of untreated leather.
Only the polyurethane coating needs maintenance.
– Use a smooth, dry or slightly damp cloth to remove dust. Every 3-6 months, the skin must be cleaned and cared for with a special PU-Protector. Moisten a smooth, soft cloth with the product and wipe the surface of the skin.
– PU-treated leather is durable but with low air permeability. Due to the top layer, the skin is “colder” than untreated skin and can stick to bare skin, for example, when sitting.
NB! PU-treated skin is sensitive to fat. Therefore, the use of “normal” skin care products is prohibited – the surface of the skin may become matte and sticky.
– Petrol and solvents.
– Alkaline and acidic cleaners.
– Cleaning agents for scrubbing.
– Too dry indoor air, proximity to radiators or other heaters, direct sunlight.
– Dyeing fabrics on the skin – fabrics can dye the skin (eg jeans).
– Wet skin and scrub wet skin.
THE SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
For damage resulting from incorrect data provided by the customer during the execution of the order or for any other consequences, including delay in delivery, if it is due to circumstances beyond the seller’s control.
For delays in the delivery of products, if the products have been handed over to the logistics partners on time, if the delay in delivery is due to circumstances beyond the seller’s control or foreseeable.
The seller is not liable for damage caused by improper use of the ordered goods other than the instructions for use, or for defects caused by maintenance.
In order to solve later problems, the Customer must keep the purchase documents (invoice), which certifies that the product has been purchased from the MyBeauty24 OÜ e-store. Without a document certifying the sale, MyBeauty24 OÜ may not solve the problem.
Disputes between the seller and the customer are resolved by the parties through negotiations.